Welcome to the enrollment page of GISSV! Please take a moment to read the following information regarding enrollment at the GISSV.
For further infomation regarding the Enrollment process please contact Ms. Michelle Bonau, Director of Admissions and Financial Aid at GISSV - email: email@example.com
.Requirements for Enrollment
The GISSV welcomes students from all cultural and ethnic backgrounds. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color or nationality. Knowledge of the German language is required for all children who enroll after 1st grade. If attendance at GISSV is not possible because of language barriers, we recommend our Saturday School or private tutors. As a school accredited by the German government the GISSV can also integrate students coming from Germany during the ongoing school year.
Children entering the toddler group must be at least 2 years of age by the first day of school. Children entering preschool must turn 3 by no later than December 1st of the year in which they enter preschool. Children entering kindergarten must be 5 by no later than December 1st of the year in which they enter kindergarten.
All children 3 years of age and above MUST
be fully potty trained before they can begin school.
In general, the enrollment period begins during the months of January and February of each year for the upcoming school year. Enrollment is possible throughout the school year based on availability.
Enrollment for School/Preschool
The following documents need to be provided at the time of enrollment:
- Admission agreement
- Application form
- Society membership form
- Copy of child’s passport or birth certificate
- Copy of child’s vaccination record
- Copies of the child’s last two report cards (midterm and final report cards)
- Report of Health Exam for School Entry (required for students in grades 1-12)
- Physician's Report (required for preschool/kindergarten students)
- Parent's Report (required for preschool/kindergarten students)
- Personal Rights (Child's rights)(required for preschool/kindergarten students)
- Parent's Rights (required for preschool/kindergarten students)
Place an Inquiry
Please follow the link
to place an inquiry and begin the enrollment process.