The Marine Mammal Center's whale bus visited our Mountain View campus.
Our campus in Mountain View is located adjacent to the beautiful Whisman Park, featuring sports fields, tennis courts, open space and a large playground. It serves grades preschool through high school and offers a Saturday School that is open to students of all ages.
GISSV preschool to 10th grade students ran and walked for a good cause.
GISSV 11th grade student met the requirements to enter the prestigious National Merit Scholarship® Program.
Last night's GISSV Spring Concert turned our Mountain View multipurpose room into a concert hall.
GISSV Mountain View students write about the experiences they gained during their recent three-week student exchange to Chile and France.
Tours & Open Houses
The best way to get to know us is to visit us!
Private tours are available upon request throughout the year. Please contact Michelle Bonau, Director of Admissions at (650) 254 0748 or email@example.com to set up an appointment.
Every year in the fall, we also offer a series of Open House and Open Classroom events where you have the opportunity to meet our teachers, parents and students and see our classrooms in action.
We look forward to meeting you!
- Preschool & Kindergarten
- Elementary, Middle and High School
- Extracurricular Activities/Afterschool Program
- Saturday School
- Accreditation as “Deutsche Auslandsschule” and WASC-accredited High School Program
- Multilingual curriculum: German and English starting in first grade; third foreign language (French or Spanish) starting in grade 6
- Optional fourth language starting in grade 10
- Graduating students earn the German International Abitur and obtain all of the required qualifications for the California High School Diploma
- Small class sizes
- Experienced, licensed, professional and international Faculty
Thank you for your interest in GISSV.
We are delighted that you are visiting our website and invite you to take every opportunity to get to know the GISSV community.
We pride ourselves in our truly international outlook and welcome families from all cultural and language backgrounds. For children who enter our program with little or no knowledge of German or English, we offer strong language learning support in both DaZ and ESL.
For further information, please see: