GISSV Guiding Principles
1. We commit to keeping our students and staff safe on campus at all times, abiding by all state and county regulations and following best practices
2. We commit to following a strict cleaning and disinfecting protocol based on current guidelines and recommendations
3. We commit to opening up the campus for as many students as is safe, while providing accommodations for students who are not able to come to campus
4. We commit to prioritizing younger students (preschool-grade 6) on campus because of their unique learning and family needs as well as recognizing
California supervision laws
5. We commit to providing high-quality learning opportunities for all older students, either on campus or via distance learning.
Return to Campus Schedule
We will communicate the various schedules as we get closer to the date. However, Wednesdays will be our remote only day for deep cleaning on campuses until further notice.
Health & Safety: We strongly urge the families to get ready for the kids’ return to campus by limiting their exposure and strictly adhering to social distancing rules.
Return to Campus Dates MV:
MV Kibili - Grade 2: October 5.
MV Grades 3-4: October 12.
MV Middle and High School:
Grades 5, 6, 11, 12: October 26. | Grades 7-10: November 2.
Return to Campus Dates SF:
- SF Kibili - Grade 8: After fall break starting October 26, with a staggered approach. Details will follow. (The preschool opening is delayed beyond fall break.)