School Operations under Covid
Announcement for School Year 2021/22:
- For the 2021/22 school year GISSV will offer its full school program 5 days per week with afternoon care.
- Although we do not expect it and if the guidance still requires it, a distance learning possibility will be made available for students that cannot come to school for valid medical reasons.
We will continually update this document on the Coronavirus situation and our ongoing efforts to keep our community safe and healthy. Please use this FAQ as your reference and if you cannot find the info you need, you can email CovidResponse@gissv.org.
Hybrid Learning: Campus Information
Mountain View Campus
Return to Campus: Information per Department:
GISSV Guiding Principles
1. We commit to keeping our students and staff safe on campus at all times, abiding by all state and county regulations and following best practices
2. We commit to following a strict cleaning and disinfecting protocol based on current guidelines and recommendations
3. We commit to opening up the campus for as many students as is safe, while providing accommodations for students who are not able to come to campus
4. We commit to prioritizing younger students (preschool-grade 6) on campus because of their unique learning and family needs as well as recognizing
California supervision laws
5. We commit to providing high-quality learning opportunities for all older students, either on campus or via distance learning.