Preschool-12 Dual Language Education in
Two Locations in the Bay Area

Annual Campaign

Annual Campaign-SteppingStones

The Steppingstone Campaign is an annual fundraising effort dedicated to raising funds for GISSV. These funds are exclusively allocated to support your child’s education in the current academic year. As a standard practice for non-profit schools, there is a deliberate financial gap between the tuition revenue received by GISSV and the actual cost of educating our students. GISSV follows the 80-20 rule, commonly referred to as the Pareto Principle, as the guideline to our financial strategy. 80% of our operation funding is derived from tuition, while the remaining 20% is sourced from our fundraising efforts. The SteppingStones annual campaign serves as a vital bridge to fill this gap.