The GISSV Annual Fund provides an immediate, yearly opportunity to perpetuate GISSV’s high academic standards and diverse community. Gifts of all sizes ensure that the GISSV experience remains consistently exceptional for every student, every year.
The Annual Fund runs from September to June and is the foremost component of GISSV’s fundraising efforts. It supports many aspects of the school, but at its heart it allows us to continually invest in our programs, staff and ultimately, our students. The Annual Fund enables us to improve science and technology resources; to expand our sports program; to continually improve our facilities; to fund new musical instruments and enhance our performing art spaces; to support the general operating budget and the school's greatest needs. In a nutshell, it helps deliver the programs, activities and facilities that make GISSV a remarkable place to learn.
Every gift is important and your involvement allows us to nurture and sustain the qualities that set our school apart.
Your gift is an investment in our students—donate today!
GISSV is a nonprofit 501(c)(3) organization and gifts to the Annual Fund are fully tax-deductible in the U.S. (Tax ID # 77-0530703).
Pledges are payable by June 30; however, many donors contribute before December 31 to take advantage of a tax deduction for the current year.
- Why is the school implementing a fundraising program?
- We already pay tuition. Why do we also have to give to the Annual Fund?
- Who gives?
- Why is participation important?
- How much should I give?
- I am not able to make a big gift. Is my participation really necessary?
- Doesn’t GISSV already have enough money?
- How do I make a gift to the Annual Fund?
- When should I make my Annual Fund gift?
- When can I expect to be asked for a contribution to the Annual Fund?
- Will I be recognized for my gift?
- What are matching gifts?
- I support events at the school. Why do I also need to give to the Annual Fund?
- My family is only here temporarily or leaving at the end of the year—why should I make a donation?